Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Apple to Release a Breast-Implanted Music Player? and more..

What's up, murderers?

What the hell is happening to our world? To my left right now is the television -- the evening news broadcast. I remember my eyes were superglued to the television screen minutes ago... until I heard the horrifying headlines. Now I am telling you, it has got to be some sort of subconscious reflex that I quickly un-burried my ass from the couch right that very instant, as the next thing I knew, is here I am writing an entry.

What just happened, if I'm right, is what Psychologists would call self-defense; Physicists would call resistance; Philosophers would call life-preservation; and I would simply call run.

So why am I keeping the news program running til now? I don't know. Maybe it has evolved into something comical and I'm using it to fuel my thoughts. Maybe it's not that bad after all.

Anyway, since I like keeping my backpack lightweight, I rummaged through the Internet and found some interesting news (the apple story is fictional but funny). My personal favorite has to be this:


The driver of an armored truck in Edmonton, Alberta
appeared to be signaling for help as he repeatedly swung
his door open. After six police cruisers chased and stopped
the truck, it turned out, the driver had simply tried to
fan fresh air into the cabin after the other guard had
passed gas.



And then some more:


Apple Computer reported today that it has developed computer
chips that can be implanted and play music inside women's
breasts. The music is in stereo, of course.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women
are always complaining about men staring at their breasts, and
not listening to them.


--

A US family is suing Greyhound after the contents of a bus
toilet were dumped through their open car sunroof. Robert
and Angela Stokes and their three children, aged nine, ten
and 22, were covered with faeces, urine and toilet paper,
reports the Toledo Blade. The family, from Ottawa County,
Ohio, were returning from a Mother's Day meal out at a Toledo
restaurant when it happened. They were following a Greyhound
bus on an interstate highway when the contents of the bus's
sanitary tank were suddenly dumped on their 4x4 vehicle. The
waste went through the open windows and sunroof of their Ford
Explorer, drenching all five family members. "My client was
driving in heavy traffic. They had nowhere to go. What can you
do?'' said Robert Bryce, an attorney for the family. Despite
being covered with waste, Mr. Stokes followed the bus to obtain
its identification information and registration number. The
Stokes are seeking more than £150,000 damages from Greyhound
for damage to the vehicle and their clothing, plus medical
treatment and testing for infectious diseases. Mr. Bryce said
the Stokes' vehicle was declared a total loss by their
insurance company because the stench and filth couldn't be
removed, even though the interior was steam-cleaned several
times.



Eeek! Must be why I never liked the idea of having sunroof installed! Alright, thanks for reading, that's it for now!

--
Thank to GopherCentral!

No comments: